There’s a bug in PhotoDoc version 4.1.0’s installer. This is NOT a problem with the PhotoDoc software itself – just an installation problem when installing it over an existing older version. We regret this error. However, version 4.1.0 contains some important bug fixes itself and we strongly recommend it for all users.
Today we published a video showing how to quickly and easily work around the installation bug. Here’s the even-shorter version of what to do:
- Allow PhotoDoc to automatically update from version 4.0.0 to 4.1.0.
- Go to the Download PhotoDoc page and manually download the appropriate (32-bit or 64-bit) version 4.1.0 build.
- Double-click on this file and choose Uninstall.
- Double-click on this file again and choose Install.
- PhotoDoc version 4.1.0 should be working!
For a video walkthrough of this procedure, please see the video on the Training – Workarounds page.