Apr 30, 2017
PhotoDocumentor version 4.1.0 was released today. Updates include:
- Enter advances to the next tooth in the traumagram.
- Plug-in architecture allows us to deploy different code to different customers.
- Print to sidebar allows documents to be printed and stored in the sidebar, where they can be viewed or printed.
- A MUSC only plugin sends files from the sidebar to MUSC partner sites via BOX.
- Crash when using multiple filters.
- Crash upon opening a second document.
- Changed color for silver fillings from silver to dark purple.
- Local server does not crash when it lacks privileges to serve files.
- Installer properly sets firewall and HTTP listener permissions so the local server works. (I swear I did this before, but I can’t find it if I did.)
- Incident captains can upload from WInID 3, not just administrators.
Version 4.1.0 can be downloaded here.