May 3, 2017 – Business Casual Technologies LLC announced today the release of Photodocumentor Version 4.1.1. This update should be installed by all users.
This version should be installed automatically for all users of Version 4.0.0 or greater, or it can be downloaded for manual installation here.
This release corrects an installer bug in Version 4.1.0 that prevented PhotoDoc from running until a workaround was applied.
Apr 30, 2017
PhotoDocumentor version 4.1.0 was released today. Updates include:
- Enter advances to the next tooth in the traumagram.
- Plug-in architecture allows us to deploy different code to different customers.
- Print to sidebar allows documents to be printed and stored in the sidebar, where they can be viewed or printed.
- A MUSC only plugin sends files from the sidebar to MUSC partner sites via BOX.
- Crash when using multiple filters.
- Crash upon opening a second document.
- Changed color for silver fillings from silver to dark purple.
- Local server does not crash when it lacks privileges to serve files.
- Installer properly sets firewall and HTTP listener permissions so the local server works. (I swear I did this before, but I can’t find it if I did.)
- Incident captains can upload from WInID 3, not just administrators.
Version 4.1.0 can be downloaded here.